- For the safety of other guests and other staff, we shall refuse guest entry should there be any visible symptoms such as cough and cold.
- Disinfectants are placed at the restaurant entrance and washing areas.
- Our staff members are required to wear mask throughout the service operations.
- We have released a memorandum to our staff regarding safety measures including reducing trips to downtown area and neighboring Hirafu for the safety of colleagues and guests.
- From the beginning of the season, we have reduced our number of seats that limits seating capacity to apply social distancing.
- Seat distance from each group is arranged at 1m and more. The number of counter seats has also been reduced to create enough social distancing space.
- Tables and seats are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Areas and items in the restaurant which have constant contact or are in constant use are thoroughly disinfected. (Eg. doorkobs, menu books)
- Powder room is disinfected more frequently. Toilet lever, bidet switch, seats and sink area are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Kitchen equipment, tools and work surfaces are thoroughly cleaned after use. We implement general hygiene management and wash our hands before and after work.
- Our uniforms are washed and cleaned daily.
Please do note that we still offer guest pick-ups and that our hygiene implementation measures extend to our car use. We disinfect our cars before and after each guest use.
Hand disinfectants are also placed inside the car.
Thank you very much for your understanding.